Thursday, January 28, 2010

Today is the Day

It is finally here. Today, at 1:00 I check into Penrose Hospital and then at 3:00 the TKR is to begin. I was hoping for an early morning surgery. I don't think it will make much difference for me as I will be out of touch for several hours.

Today is a snow day and along with the snow we have fog. I just worry about Shirl having to be out in the bad weather and the messy streets.

Last night Bishop Smith came to our house and he and Shirl gave me a blessing. I appreciate him taking the time to do that.
All should go well, and I will be home and sporting a new knee. Along with a new scar to add to my collection.

1 comment:

engstewart said...

Good luck, Mom! We'll be praying for you and are excited to see the RoboKnee in action once it's all healed up. We love you!