Thursday, January 21, 2010

Okay, I have met all thats required now for Pre-Op

Today has felt very cold to me. I have been working on a number of little projects that I hope to finish before the "saw bones" event takes place.
We attended a class this afternoon to cover all the details and answer any questions we may have regarding the TKR (total knee replacement) procedure. I am anxious to get it done and over with so I can start enjoying my new knee. I did give PaBu a trim as she was sooooo matted, from rolling in the snow and dry grass. Then my SH scooped her up and took her to the groomer. They did a teddy bear styling on her and added little pink ribbons on her ears. She was so fiesty when she came out of the groomer. She knew she was looking good. I will post a whole bunch of pictures after I finish with this . That is if I can get them downloaded. I have some from November and December . I have also been working on repairing (remaking a Snuggie Quilt for Heidi) Her Aunt Carolyn made it for her . I think it was part of a wedding gift. Heidi and her whole family have loved that quilt to death. I am just trying to resurrect it. I should have taken a picture before I started. Maybe I can get a picture for a before and after. It has taken me longer than I wanted as I have been also trying to get some other projects out of my way before the TKR
It has been a bit of a challenge as I am totally clueless about quilting anything. Now to try and download the pictures from my camera.

1 comment:

4Girls4Me said...

I'm glad you're all set now for your surgery. You are one tough cookie - you'll be just fine. I'll come over Monday to help with stuff around the house to get you all ready. :) Thanks again for the quilt. It was a present at my bridal shower. Obviously, we have loved it lots. :)