Thursday, February 4, 2010

Well that was fun!

Well, all is well. I am so grateful that I am finished with the first phase. Now to get through the second phase. The part that feels like a loaded garbage truck ran over me a couple of times. I have a beautiful varigated leg in everyshade of purple you can imagine. The pain is, well let me just say a major Pain in the knee. Ouch! I finally made it downstairs this morning as I could not sleep any longer. The knee said get up and hurt rather than stay here in bed and hurt.

I am really doing great and so grateful for all the prayers and happy thoughts sent my way. My sweetheart and family and friends and neighbors have taken good care of me. I do a great job of getting up and down the stairs and am getting better everyday. Today my physical therapist (name is April) will be coming out and putting me through the torture routine. I have been excercising with the little peddle machine and the tens unit. I still have a way to go before full recovery. It will come I am sure.

Thanks for all the prayers and love sent my way. Have a grand day and remember to keep happy .

No comments: