Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Good News I have been approved!

That is I have passed all my health exams and I have been approved for the TKR this next week. My doctor said I am only a medium risk bacause of health issues and age. I am a bit "freaky" about the thought of having my knee bones sawed off, but I am looking forward to having a new prosthetic knee that will let me walk without having to worry about all the pain and a possible of fall. Oh, YES! the doctor assured me I would be able to dance again. I will be getting the latest and most up to date replacement that will give me more freedom of movement than previous ones and it is gender specific for women. I just wish it was a done deal.

3 comments:

Quite Content said...

That is Awesome Mom!!!! I am so happy for you. What a world of difference it will soon make. We will be praying for you and the doctors who are going to take care of you.
Love,
Erika

SweetmamaK said...

Wonderful news!

4Girls4Me said...

Hooray!! You'll be up and dancin' before you know it. :)