Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Okay, I will try this again. First off, my darling is home and pretty much back to normal. I am ever so happy to have him home. I am just not sure that he is as happy as I am. He says, he had just finally gotten the nurses trained to bring him jam for his toast and ice for his water. Oh, well now if he wants jam for his toast he can get it himself and the same with the water.

PaBu was so excited to see him, that she actually fell over her front feet and flipped over on her back when she realized he was actually getting out of the van. One very happy pup-dog. She had spent the whole week on the floor staring at the front door waiting for him to come through it.

We have had two days with a little sun and blue sky between rain showers which has been nice since we had a solid week of solid rain, sleet, snow. Oh, yes we have had snow about 1 inch all over Bandon. I can do without the black-ice, but the rest was okay. The one day I drove up to the hospital the snow on all the trees along the highway was truly beautiful. I just wished I had, had my camera. We had some pretty awesome waves and I wanted to post pictures, but have not yet discovered the secret of how to do that. My girls have given me further instructions and said they will walk me through it when I am ready to try again. We shall see.

4 comments:

4Girls4Me said...

Hey Momma!! I'm so glad you posted again!! :) That's so fun! Keep trying with the pictures - you'll get it! Call me & I'll help. I'm glad that Dad is settling in and that PaBu was so happy to have him back! :) Have a great day in beautiful Bandon! I Love You Whole Bunches!!

Quite Content said...

Hi Mom,
I can see that you are glad to have dad back at home. I will also walk you through posting pictures if you want. I sure do miss the beautiful Oregon coast. I hope that you day keeps going well. Love ya bunches!!!!

Unknown said...

Glad to hear Uncle Shirl is home again and doing well. If your going to have snow there then you should just move back here to Utah, heehee. We would love to have you close but either way your close at heart. Love you, Maelynn

the watkins said...

Hi Welcome to blogging! I would love to see some beautiful pictures of Bandon. I have heard all about it from my grandma. Someday maybe we can all come visit. Glad to hear Uncle Shirl is doing well and back at home!
-Mindi (Lee) Watkins