Monday, February 11, 2008

One more time











Oh, I finally did it. This is a picture of the Christmas cactus named "Melba" It is the original plant that was given to my mom when my sister Melba was born. It decided to start blooming the week of Christmas and just before we left for Houston. This is what is left of all the blooms. You might know it did most of it's blooming while we were in Texas and this is what we found when we arrived home. It has been beautiful and it is still blooming with several more flowers. Keep in mind this plant is at least as old as my sister.

This little beauty queen is "Angel". I could not resist taking her picture while we were visiting Eric and Erika and Alex in Texas. She is just a bundle of love and really sweet. The "Shadow" cat is the other little queen at the Texas Stewarts and is so sweet and fun to love.

Now to figure out how to get the pictures in the right place????

Okay I will try one more time.
This precious puppy is my PaBu with her big old stuffed lion. She loves to sleep with on the sofa. She will gather up all of her toys and place them around the lion so she can sleep with them.

2 comments:

4Girls4Me said...

Hooray Momma! You did it! :) What fun pictures. :) They do make me sad though since we just lost our sweet pets. :( I can't believe you have Aunt Melba's Christmas cactus! That's amazing!

engstewart said...

Keep going Mom- you're getting the hang of it. Thanks for the pictures and the news!