Friday, February 22, 2008

It is another rainy Friday in Bandon-by-the-Sea




First peek at new baby Bayli.


The four Fuchs Girls, Bayli is only about 5 minutes old.





Shirl and me at the Cheyenne Mt. Zoo in Nov. 2007 . Just like always a little bit tipped over. How do I turn the picture right side up???? The date on picture is not correct.




Pabu Baby posing for picture.



Bandon Sunrise before the big storm of December 2007 .





Here I am again trying to learn how to use this space better and make it more fun. I love reading and being able to share with family and friends their blogs. We do live in an exciting time with all the means of communication that is really out of this world. More and more miracles in our lives and our young ones seem to understand it and just seems like normal event to them.
I am going to try and add some more up to date pictures and try to learn how to add the music and other fancy stuff. Please be patient with my trial and error .

1 comment:

4Girls4Me said...

That sunset picture is gorgeous!! I can't believe it's been 3 months since our Bayli Bella arrived!