Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Wow! How did I do that?

I have no idea what I am doing or how to do it. But, I just thought I would give it a try and see how it works.

I have enjoyed all the other blogs of my family and thought perhaps I should have one also. So here goes.

This has been a different week than we had anticipated as my best friend and spouse developed a bloodclot in his right leg and is now in the hospital. Seems things are looking up as they have now found a good strong pulse in the affected area. He may be able to come home on Thursday.

We have also had some unstable weather that has added a bit more stress to the mix as I do not do "ice on the road" . Today the roads were good so I made the trip to Coos Bay and visited with him for about 5 minutes before he decided to go to sleep. I left and did some shopping and then dropped back by the hospital and he was asleep again so I just returned home. Took PaBu for a little walk while it was still light enough to see and between hail and rain bursts which she enjoyed. Now we are tucked in for the night.

4 comments:

Quite Content said...

Mom I am so excited to see you blogging and to be your first comment. I am also glad to hear about dad's good news. We will keep you in our prayers. We love you!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Yay, isn't it fun to share this way. I love the blog idea. I do hope and pray that Uncle Shirl gets to come home Thursday. Be careful out there. We miss you. Love, maelynn

engstewart said...

Hi Mom!

Great job on setting up the blog. Good luck to you as you learn how to use it- I set one up a couple of months ago and it was fun to tinker, but I was not very good at updating it (which is the key to a successful blog).

We love you and look forward to hearing more news from the Oregon coast!

4Girls4Me said...

Wow Momma!! Look at you go! :) How fun that you have your own blog! I'm glad to hear that Dad is doing better and hopefully he will be back home soon. I love you both whole bunches!!! Way to go on the blog! :)