Saturday, March 13, 2010

So Ready for Spring

Surprise, the Crocus and Tulips are breaking out of the ground. YES! does that mean Spring is not far behind? I was so excited to note that just in this last week the flowers have begin to pop up. Last night we saw two of the little wild pigmy bunnies running around our neighborhood.

Today is our Skylar girls #8 birthday party. We will be going to Heidi's to celebrate with an ice cream party. I baked the Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes last night and just need to add the frosting and some sprinkles and they are done. I am cutting 24 ,2 inch holes into a cake board to transport them. Hopefully without a master disaster. The cupcakes came out really well. Love those cones. Check in next post for results.

1 comment:

4Girls4Me said...

You did such a great job!! The cupcakes were gone before noon yesterday. :) So, so cute and yummy too! Thank you for doing that and for being here for me and my sweet little girls! I Love You Bunches!