Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy Days !

My cute funny little Gizzy Pig and my very sweet Bay keeping me company during my recovery.


Monday was my seventh week of recovery and the doctor was very pleased with my progress and said he was surprised at how well I was doing. He said I could start driving again and swimming (now I just need to find a place to swim). I will continue my PT until the end of the month and by then I should be pretty much back to normal as far as my recovery goes. He also indicated that I could have the other knee done whenever I felt I was ready. I was thinking next year, but now that I really think about it I have pretty much used up a lot of this year with the surgery etc and perhaps I should look at September and then I will be past the hard part by the end of this year. Maybe I will call 2010 the Year of the New Knees and I will be done with it.

No comments: