Monday, March 22, 2010

Sunday March 21,2010

I just can't believe that this is my eighth week from my TKR and I am doing really good. Still doing my PT for another three sessions and then that will be done.

I did not even take the cane to church with me and I did just fine. But then...........after I was home for about 30 minutes. I let the puppers in and with all their excitement and toys on the floor. I did not see the rolly toy , stepped on it and turned my ankle and pitched forward did a little bounce routine with the glider footstool and then did a crash landing on the floor with both knees. Oh! Ouch! I was stretched out on the floor and afraid to move my knee. But, everything is okay. I broke the fall with the footstool so I really did not have a total crash on the knees. I do have a couple of bruises on each knee and the heel of my hands. Poor SH was very concerned but he helped me back up on my feet which was a feat all it's own. Just trying to get me up without putting pressure on the knees it was kinda tricky.

No comments: