Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The weather is changing again. Love it!


We had a grand weekend and now a new weather front is moving in. Ever wonder why we always talk about the weather ? I think it is because we always like change and of course the weather is always changing and we can't do much about it. It also gives us an excuse to buy new weather appropriate clothes each season.

although I thing it has been several years since I have really added many new items. I just keep recycling my old warm and comfortable sweaters. Our beautiful trees are almost bare and are really looking so cold to me. I just want to go out and cover them up with a nice warm blanket. All else is pretty much gone to sleep for the winter too. No more geraniums, or roses :+(

2 comments:

Bev said...

yup, it seems the cold is here -- your geraniums make me think of one of the places we lived in CA where we had a HEDGE of geraniums -- the winter was mild enough there that they didn't winter kill -- lovely!

SweetmamaK said...

You take such great pictures! next time you come to visit Eric and his cute wife and kids, I'm going to impose and come see you! We live about an hour from there!