Sunday, October 25, 2009

Anniversary # 41

October 25, 1968 We began a wonderful adventure into the world of the marrieds. It seems like only a few days ago, and yet it seem as though I cannot remember not being with my sweetheart. Our life together has truly been a grand adventure. Life has given us so many great and wonderful experiences and it has also thrown us a few very hard and difficult challenges. One thing for sure is we have always been there to help one another through the tough times. We have been blessed with three amazing and wonderful children to complete our circle and they have each contributed so much to our life.
At this time they have contributed a total of ten marvelous grandones.
I am so blessed and grateful for these last 41 years.



1 comment:

4Girls4Me said...

Happy, Happy Anniversary!! I hope you guys had a wonderful day and I know you have many more wonderful fun-filled adventures ahead. It's a gift to Eric, Kristi & me to have you both together and happy. Thanks for being such wonderful examples to us! I love you guys so much! Happy, happy Day! :)