Monday, October 12, 2009

It's only the middle of October




View of backyard and park, Phantom Canyon trees turning and butterfly on flowers.










I had a great weekend. The RS Super Saturday aka the RS Meeting was so much fun. The weather however, was not. Started the day with my SH trying out some new ice skating moves in the driveway. Just happy he did not permanent damage. We had a major ice storm of super fine frozen mist. The car doors where frozen shut on the Mitzi (my little red car) scrapping the window was like shaving off a coat of glass. It was interesting how fast it all came down and turned everything into frozen ice crystals and black ice . The temperature had just been in the 70's and then down to freezing.

1 comment:

4Girls4Me said...

Wow - beautiful pictures! You guys definitely got out and about much more than I did over the cold, cold weekend! It was too icy for me, of course I've had a houseful of sick girls too. I'm glad you had a nice weekend!