Sunday, May 11, 2008

May 2008

I do have some new pictures and will plan on posting them tomorrow. I have had a wonderful weekend. I enjoyed all my birthday wishes on Friday and then we had a wonderful Tai dinner at the Tai Tai Restaurant in Old Town. I spent the day just doing some fun things that I enjoy. Taking a nap with the pup-dogs, reading a good book, going for a quick drive with Shirl to deliver some mail to the Post Office and some shopping for chocolates and little bags for the Branch Mother's Day gift to the mothers in the branch. Shirl did a great job of finding all the delicious chocolates and some from Cranberry Sweets he bought pretty little sacks with flowers and added the assortment of chocolates and then he tied them with a pretty bow. All the mother's were very pleased with their bags of chocolate. He even made up special sacks of sugar free for the diabetic moms. I enjoyed tagging along with him. I will post pictures tomorrow.

2 comments:

engstewart said...

Hi Mom,

It sounds like you had a great weekend. It was so nice to talk to you several times! Happy birthday and Happy Mother's Day once again.

Love ya!

4Girls4Me said...

I'm so glad that you had such a nice weekend. :) I wish I could have been there to help you celebrate! I thought about your yummy Thai dinner all night! :) Happy Birthday & Mother's Day to the most wonderful Momma! I Love You & Miss You Whole Bunches!!