Tuesday, April 22, 2008

April is Flying by soooo fast

Well, we have started a pretty good recovery from the "Spring Colds" last week was not so good but this week is already so much better. We have had some really crazy and mixed up weather. You name we have had it and all within a days time. We spent yesterday in Coos Bay purchasing all the little "dinky" items we need to take to China with us . We will be leaving in two and a half weeks and I am so not ready. Scary. It seems so strange? funny? ironic? whatever that everything we had to buy here in the US has " made in China" on it. Why are we going to China ? I don't have to worry about bringing gifts back for anyone as everything is already here at Walmart, KMart, Macy's, Penney's etc. Crazy! The only thing I bought yesterday that was not made in China was a fold up walking cane and it was made in Taiwan. Oh, well I just plan on having a good time and seeing all the historic sights. Hopefully, we will also be able to meet some of the people. I will give a full report when we return. Wo gai zou le (I'd better be on my way" Zai jian (good-bye)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ni-Hoa, So your learning the language? That is great. I hope you have a great time. Take lots of pictures to post on your blog. Love, maelynn

Quite Content said...

It was great talking to you the other day and we can't wait to see you soon. I hope that your trip to China is full of fun and adventure. We wish you well and safe journeys to and from the far east. Love,
E,E,& A

4Girls4Me said...

I'm SO excited for you guys for your trip!! What an adventure! You & Dad are going to have a great time. I just wish we could tag along too! Do take lots of pictures!!