Thursday, May 15, 2008

Off to China


Tomorrow we will be on our way to China. We did get confirmation that we will be able to visit the Panda Reserve. We will be going to the one about 200 miles from the earthquake area.
I am posting the picture of the flowers Heidi sent for my B'day and M'Day. Notice the size of the lily to my hand. I have never seen such large ones and so beautiful. Thank, Heidi they have given me so much fun watching the tight buds beginning to open into this wonderful large flowers.

2 comments:

4Girls4Me said...

Wow Mom! Those are beautiful. :) Beautiful flowers for my beautiful Momma. I'm glad you got to enjoy them before you took off on your big adventure!

4Girls4Me said...

P.S. I'm so glad you get to visit the Pandas!! I can't wait to see the pictures when you get back!