Thursday, February 5, 2009

Most recent events

The lastest project
The Poodle Skirt for Madison's "50's Sock Hop"
Merchants on the Silk Road Ancient China. The trading was hot and heavy. Madi was a very shrewed trader she traded her figs and raisins for silk and then for ivory, gold, porcelain, and I think a War Horse.
My new addition of kitchen cupboards with my wonderful son-in-law and my Sweetheart. Mike did most of the labor and Dad did the measuring and they had everything installed in record time. I really enjoy the new addition to my tiny kitchen.

The Look!



Detail of Sarah's dress/ I don't remember hitting this picture, but there it is......





1 comment:

4Girls4Me said...

You did such a great job on Madi's poodle skirt. I still need to post my pictures, although she wouldn't let me take hardly any. My big girls are such stinkers when it comes to the camera! That's an interesting picture of me that you posted... :)