Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Moving Day is fast approaching











Here we are near the end of October and we had hoped we would be settled into Colorado Springs by now. Like always, the best laid plans often take a detour. We still have one more event to take care of and then we will be pretty much prepared to travel east. After Saturday and the "Celebration of Life" for my dear friend Dorothy Edmison we will be just facing the loading up and moving out. I have taken some pictures but have not downloaded them at this time. We are literally walking around and climbing over boxes.

1 comment:

4Girls4Me said...

I love the pictures! You & I will have to go back & visit Bandon together one day. I really do love it there. But we are all so thrilled that you are moving here & anxiously awaiting your arrival!! :)