Thursday, June 12, 2008

This is our whole group on The Great Wall of China. It was beautiful, and very difficult to just reach this point. I was amazed that I made it and would not have been able to do it if my sweetheart had not been there to give me a strong shoulder and arm to help balance me. The steps are very steep and all different heights. I was able to go on up to the second tower by myself while Shirl went further up on his own. It was great and I really loved being able to see so far. One of my favorite highlights of the trip. Shirl bought me a shirt that says. "I climbed the Great Wall" I wear it with pride. I can check this one off my "bucket list" too. I still get excited when I remember being there.

1 comment:

4Girls4Me said...

This is a great picture!! I really am so happy for you that you were able to do this! :)