Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Check out all the following post for Oct. adventures

Wow! this has been one busy time. The last couple weeks of Oct and first days of November have been very full. I have posted a lot of pictures so I must keep on reading all the post. We had a wonderful time at dinner at the Red Robin with Bess. She insisted on paying for the entire dinner as she said she just wanted to have a dinner with the family. Then of course, all the fall weather and falling leaves to keep us entertained. The back fence visitors, Halloween party, adventure with Bayli and all the grand-ones.
Just keep on reading the post to see all the pictures. I am not sure how
many I did. I think I posted all most every picture I took during this time period.
One of the best days was October 25, 20o9 . We celebrated 41 years of sharing our lives in love with each other. I did receive a beautiful bouquet of roses. Shirl has given me red roses every year but one and that was on number 15, We were living in Germany and he could not find the roses so he gave me a fun little elephant with a rose.

No comments: