Thursday, March 26, 2009

Give it another try!

Well, here I am again. We have had another birthday with the Grandgirls and so much fun. Heidi had the family dinner for Sky's birthday and it was so much fun. She prepared a wonderful dinner of enchilidas everyone enjoyed the delish food.
Then on Monday night Bess invited us to join her for dinner at a wonderful new restaurant called "The Heart of Jerusalem" it is middle eastern and the food is wonderful. It was a fun evening.

Tonight is suppose to be a spring blizzard of giant size. I will have to take post pictures.

2 comments:

4Girls4Me said...

Hey Momma!! So fun that you updated your blog!! :) I'm glad you had fun at Skye's family party! We had fun too and love that you guys are here now for things like that!!! Thanks for the yummy cupcakes! I'll post pictures soon.
Today I am wondering if the Blizzard will upset our party plans tomorrow. :( If so, we'll need help eating our $30 cake.... :)

Quite Content said...

Hi Mom,
I am glad to see your post. We are having some spring showers today aka liquid sunshine. ;0) Glad to know that you are having fun up there. We miss you.