Thursday, July 10, 2008

We saw a deer in Port Orford
Happy family at the windy Bandon South Jetty

Alex with Grampa and Gramma at Bandon South Jetty.






Beautiful day for a drive to Port Orford and some time on the beach to look for agates.




Outside wainting for a table so we could have lunch.










Lunch at the "Crazy Norwegian's in Port Orford. Oregon







Pretty Momma and happy son.

















Then Bandon shirt help me climb into this chair all by myself.

Let me get just one more agate! Then I might be ready to go.












The Bandon wind was pretty strong.






















The big dogs of Bandon. Alex liked these big boys and they were only 19 months old. Alex just turned 18 months.










Let me get this pan out and improve the organization of Granma's kitchen.

1 comment:

4Girls4Me said...

These pictures were so cute!! They made me so homesick for Bandon! I really love it there and miss the peace & serenity & ocean breeze. It wasn't fair that you guys all got together there without me!! :)